Halal Certification Organisation (HCO) is an independent halal certification body which uniquely comprises of a multitude of industry experienced professionals and experts in their disciplines for two decades who oversee the vision, progress and governance of the organisation. The Independent Certification Board includes Islamic Theologians, Medical Practitioners, Veterinary Surgeons, Pharmacists, Social Scientist, Food Technologists and Microbiologists. The strength of the training is ensured independently through ‘Centre of Excellence in Halal compliance and training’ (CEHCT).
HCO goal is the consistent delivery of halal, healthy and hygienic standards in consumables including Meat, Food, Beverages, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry in line with their National laws and Islamic Dietary Compliance Laws. These are international standards recognised throughout the World as promoting education and awareness programmes within industry and with consumers.
HCO’s aim is to serve the Muslim community by providing halal product assurance from farm to fork through production staff training, Trained Inspectors, Technical Auditors and Managers.
We promote and advocate evidence based practice in achieving our objectives.
HCO is an investor in people and proactively contributes towards communities.
HCO provides the following services:
• Halal Certification of products following recommendation by an independent panel.
• Compliance reports by Independent Approved Halal Auditor.
• Advise on Halal HACCP and Food Safety Quality Management System (FSQMS).
• Bespoke Halal Compliance Training delivered by the Centre of Excellence in Halal Compliance and Training (CEHCT) a wholly owned subsidy of HCO and based at the Markfield Institute of Higher Education (MIHE), Markfield, Leicestershire. This training will be accredited by MIHE.
• Evaluation and advice of scientific evidence in contemporary practices and their interpretation for Halal compliance and best practice.
• Promoting academic research and understanding of consumers of Halal certified products.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Operations & Technical Director on +44 (0) 7886010373 / 0333 5770902 for further information and bespoke services.
Responsive Web Design by Prototype Creative
© Assured Veterinary Certification 2019